I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the supplier (H.C.C. Hanseatic Coffee Company GmbH) via the website www.hanseatic-coffee.com. The terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may have used.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject matter of the contract is the sale of goods .
Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
In doing so, the goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page.
By sending the order via the "buy" button, you submit a binding offer to us.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place immediately after the order by confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed to you (order confirmation).
If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already rendered will be refunded immediately.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Term of contract /Cancellation of subscription contracts
(1) The subscription contract concluded between you and us has an indefinite term. The contract can be terminated by either party with a notice period of 3 weeks to the end of the month (unless otherwise stipulated in the respective offer). The termination must be made in text form (e.g. e-mail).
(2) The right to terminate the contract without notice for good cause remains unaffected.
§ 4 Conclusion of the contract for courses
(1) Subject of the contract is the realization of courses.
As soon as the respective course offer is posted on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the respective course description.
(2) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The courses intended for booking are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online shop or redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, please make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the possibility to check the details in the order overview again, to change them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the order.
With the sending of the order over the appropriate button you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(3) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 5 Performance of courses
(1) The execution of the courses in the form described in the respective offers takes place on the agreed dates.
(2) As far as the realization of the courses depends on the number of participants, the minimum number of participants results from the respective offer.
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we will inform you in writing (e.g. by e-mail) at least 7 days before the start of the course that the booked course will not take place. In this case, any services already rendered will be refunded immediately.
(3) In case of cancellation of an individual event due to short-term absence of the course instructor due to illness or for any other important reason, the services already rendered will be refunded immediately.
In the case of events consisting of several event dates, the cancelled event will be made up for on an alternative date if the instructor is absent at short notice due to illness or other important reason.
(4) In connection with the use of course rooms and objects, you must comply with the house rules displayed locally. You have to follow our instructions or the instructions of the course instructor.
§ 6 Withdrawal / Cancellation
(1) You can cancel up to 14 days before the start of the course free of charge. The withdrawal must be in text form (e.g. e-mail). The relevant date for meeting the deadline is the date on which we receive the notice of withdrawal.
Less than 14 days before the start of the course is no longer possible.
(2) In case of non-participation or partial participation in the booked course, no refund of course fees is possible.
(3) The legal right of withdrawal is not affected by this, it exists regardless of the existence or non-existence of this additional right of withdrawal.
§ 7 Substitute participant
You can name a substitute participant at any time before the course begins. You will not incur any costs for this rebooking.
§ 8 Special agreements regarding payment methods offered
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna in each case:
Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
You can find more information about Klarna here. You can find the Klarna App here.
§ 9 Right of retentionRetention of title
(1) You can exercise a right of retention only insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 11 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (favourability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. This shall not affect the right to bring an action before the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
§ 12 Protection of minors
(1) When selling goods that are subject to the regulations of the German Youth Protection Act, we only enter into contractual relationships with customers who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age.
Existing age restrictions are indicated in the respective item description.
(2) By sending your order, you assure that you have reached the legally required minimum age and that the information you have provided regarding your name and address is correct. You are obliged to ensure that only you yourself or persons authorised by you to receive the delivery who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age take receipt of the goods.
(3) Insofar as we are obliged by law to carry out an age check, we shall instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to hand over the delivery only to persons who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age and, in case of doubt, to have the identity card of the person receiving the goods shown for the age check.
(4) Insofar as we indicate in the respective item description that you must have reached the age of 18 in order to purchase the goods, the above paragraphs 1-3 shall apply with the proviso that the age of majority must be present instead of the legally prescribed minimum age.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
H.C.C. Hanseatic Coffee Company GmbH
Luruper Chaussee 125 Haus 6
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1. contract language is german .
3.2 The complete contract text will not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the product and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and payment modalities
5.1. the prices indicated in the respective offers as well as the forwarding expenses represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, further costs may arise for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
5.4 Any costs incurred in the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract concluded are due for payment immediately.
5.7. Unless otherwise agreed, payment for course bookings must be made at the latest on the course date on site before the start of the course, otherwise there is no entitlement to participation.
6. terms of delivery
6.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal liabilityfor defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
8. contract duration / termination
Information on the duration of the contract as well as the termination conditions can be found in the regulation "contract duration / termination for subscription contracts" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I), as well as in the respective offer.
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund who specialize in IT law and are constantly checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information at: https:
last update: 27.10.2020